1. Navigate to the Honorlock link in D2L.
2. At the top right of the window, click on the three white vertical dots.
3. Click Register Third Party Exam.
4. At Edit a Third Party Exam, select Settings. Fill out the exam details matching exactly as it appears on the third party platform. Include:
- Exam Name
- Exam Start (Date and Time)
- Exam End (Date and Time)
- Exam Password
- Exam Platform
- Exam URL/Link Be sure to include the http or https in the link, otherwise the link will not work.
5. Once the exam has been set up, you can enable the Proctor Settings. To enable a setting, click the box for that setting. A blue check will indicate the option is enabled. Clicking on it again will deselect the option and turn it off. For additional explanations, see Proctoring Settings Explanations.
6. Next you will be able to add Additional Instructions. It is recommended you clarify or expand upon items you enabled in this section. The Additional Instructions will be visible to exam takers at the start of the exam and proctors to determine what is allowed during the exam.
7. The next section is Accommodations and will only be visible to Honorlock proctors. Regardless of the accommodation, include the student's name and accommodation details in this section.
8. Lastly is Exam Visibility. This will determine if you want exam takers to view the exam outside of the exam dates.
9. Make sure to click the blue Create button to save your settings.