The DSST is a credit-by-examination program that gives students the opportunity to earn college credits for learning acquired outside of the traditional classroom (from personal research, on-the-job training, independent study, work or military field experience). DSST offers more than 30 exam titles in upper-and lower-level courses in various college subjects.
A valid government-issued ID that contains both your photograph and your signature. DANTES funded eligible military test takers must provide a valid Common Access Card (CAC).
|$50||Administration Fee (Fee is non-transferable and non-refundable.)|
After you have paid the Administration Fee, contact the Testing Office (520) 621-7589 to schedule an appointment. On test day, you will purchase the DSST exam on a Testing Office computer with your credit card.
Get College Credit Telephone Number: (877) 471-9860
Get College Credit Email Address
The Hebrew credit-by-exam is a written exam that can be taken by any non-native or native speaking student currently enrolled in a degree program at the University of Arizona. It is a special examination for credit and grade, or credit by exam and should not to be confused with Hebrew Placement. These are graded exams, there is no Pass/Fail option and any grade awarded will appear on your transcripts. Any student interested in taking the exam should first contact the Hebrew program at (520) 626-5786 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A valid government-issued ID and contain both your photograph and your signature or UArizona CatCard.
Contact the Bursar's Office for exact fee amount.
|$105/exam or $21/credit|
|Administration Fee (Fee is non-transferable or non-refundable.)||$20|
After you have paid the Administration Fee, contact the Testing Office (520) 621-7589 to schedule an appointment.
College of Social & Behavior Sciences, The Arizona Center for Judaic Studies
Telephone Number: (520) 626-5786
Email Address: email@example.com
The Miller Analogies Test (MAT) is a high-level test of analytical ability that requires solving problems stated as analogies. The test measures your ability to recognize relationships between ideas, your fluency in the English language and your general knowledge of humanities, natural sciences, mathematics and social sciences.
- You must provide two valid forms of identification. Your primary form of ID must be valid government-issued and contain both your photograph and your signature.
- The second form of ID is not required to have your photograph or signature (i.e., credit card, library card or UArizona CatCard).
|Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.|
Pearson Telephone Number: (800) 622-3231
Pearson Email Address
Study materials are available at Pearson.
The ParaPro Assessment is a general aptitude test that is required in many states for paraprofessional certification. It also offers school districts (School Registration Code Lists) an objective assessment of your foundation of knowledge and skills.
|$110||Registration and Administration Fees (Fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.)|
After you have paid the Registration and Administration Fees, contact the Testing Office (520) 621-7589 to schedule an appointment. On the day of the exam, you will need to know the School Registration Code.
Study materials are available at ETS ParaPro.
Kyterion Global Testing Solutions is involved with developing and delivering a variety of exams for professional organizations, ranging from skills tests and simple online assessments to comprehensive high-stakes worldwide certification programs.
- FA2 Fire Alarm On-Site Competent Person - K2
- FEX Fire Extinguisher - K2
- KHFE2 Kitchen Hood & Fire Extinguisher On-Site - K2
- Licensing Examination for Hearing Healthcare Professionals
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Business Analyst
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
Meazure Learning is a certification and licensure testing company offering exams to help individuals meet the requirements for occupations and professions across a variety of industries.
- American Council on Exercise(ACE)
- Center for Assessment of Sign Language Interpretation
- Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nursing Certification Board
National Testing Network provides assessments for careers in public safety departments across the nation.
- Law Enforcement
- Corrections (REACT)
- Juvenile Corrections (IMPACT)
- Emergency Communications (ECOMM)
PearsonVUE provides certification or licensure exams.
- ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine)
- AZ Appraisers
- GIAC (Global Information Assurance Certification)
- NES (National Evaluation Series)
- Open Group
- PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board)